1. Scope and subject matter of this data protection policy
(1) The subject matter of this data protection policy is the explanation of whether and to what extent we collect personal data on our website and for which purpose these are processed.
(2) This data protection policy exclusively applies to the websites of “teile-profis.de” and “carparts-pros.com”. Insofar as our websites contain links to other sites, we neither have any influence nor control over linked of-fers or contents and cannot assume any responsibility for compliance with the data protection policies on such websites. We recommend reviewing the data protection policies of these linked websites, in order to de-termine whether and to what extent personal data are collected, processed, used or disclosed to third parties.
2. Responsible party
The responsible party for the purposes of data protection law is Bayer. Taxi-Einkauf Schißlbauer GmbH, Schulstraße 5, 92272 Freudenberg, represented by the Managing Directors, Ms. Martina and Mr. Benno Schißlbauer, Telephone: +49 (0) 9627 – 920220, E-mail: email@example.com.
3. Access data upon visiting our website
(1) You may visit and access our website without providing personal data (except for the IP address).
(2) Upon visiting our website, we only collect so-called access data and store these in a logfile. These include the name of the accessed website, the accessed file, the date and time of the access, the transferred data volume and message about the successful access, the browser type and version, the operating system, the so-called referrer URL (the previously visited website) and the access provide and your IP address. However, it is not possible for us to identify a particular individual from the data of this logfile, including the IP ad-dress. The aforementioned access data (particularly the IP address) are only used for statistical evaluations for the purpose of the operation, security and technical optimisation of our website and services and are evaluated in an anonymised form. Log data are deleted promptly on a regular basis, however, no later than after two months.
(1) In our online webshop, we process your personal data to implement your order. These include, inter alia, the name and address, as well as the bank account details. The personal data, which we collect, are disclosed within the context of contract processing to the transport company, which is commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods.
(2) These data are exclusively used for processing the orders and your concern and are stored in accordance with the statutory provisions. For use of your master data over and above this for marketing purposes, we request your express consent in advance. You may object to the processing and use of your personal data for marketing purposes at any time.
(3) After the complete processing of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be deleted after the retention periods in accordance with tax law and commercial code have elapsed, unless you have not expressly consented to the continued use of your data. The deletion of your customer account is possi-ble at any time and may take place by means of a message to the contact options provided below.
5. Cookies and tracking
(1) Upon visiting our website, “cookies” are stored in the buffer of your browser. We use “session cookies”, as well as so-called persistent cookies. We also use the tracking technology described below, in order to cap-ture and store information, if you visit our website. Information and instructions on how these cookies can be deleted or their storage can be blocked in advance can be found in the settings of your browser or under the following links, depending on the provider: Mozilla Firefox; Internet Explorer; Google Chrome, Opera, Safari.
6. Google Analytics
(1) Google Analytics is a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). We use Google Analytics with the “AnonymizeIP” extension. In this case, your IP address is initially abbreviated by Google within the EU upon visiting our website, as a result of which personal identification is no longer possible. On our behalf, Google will use this information in order to evaluate the use of our websites and compile reports about the website activities. For this purpose, we have concluded a relevant contract with Google for contract data processing on the basis of the EU standard contractual clauses. You can prevent the storage of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) to Google and processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the available browser plugin at the following link. Alternatively, you can prevent the storage of data (incl. the IP address) by Google Analytics, by clicking on the following link: Deactivate Google Analytics
(2) This will cause an “opt-out cookie” to be set, which prevents the future storage of your data when visiting this website. Please ensure that you object to the collection of these data by deactivating upon visiting the web-site again. You can find further information in the terms and conditions of use and the data protection notices of Google.
7. Contact options
You can contact us directly using the contact form, which is provided on our website. For this, we only need the e-mail address and your surname. We exclusively process and use these data for handling your concrete concern or for answering your enquiries.
8. Data security
(1) We undertake to take all appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to protect your personal data, which you have sent and is stored with us. This also includes the performance of data back checks, in-ternally, as well as with respect to our external service providers, in order to ensure that they use the same or similar appropriate technical and organisational measures as we do. We use the TLS (Transport Security Lay-er) encryption protocol, in order to secure the line to your user account and the establishment of contact via our website.
(2) Unless specified otherwise, we store and process your personal data within the European Union (here: Ger-many). Insofar as your personal data are sent outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) (e.g. IP ad-dress), we undertake to ensure the adequate protection of your personal data. This also includes, e.g. that we only work together which such companies, which have been certified within the context of the EU-US Privacy Shield.
Within the context of registration for our newsletter, we require your e-mail address. We exclusively use the e-mail address for sending you information about selected themes, as well as the newsletter. The selected themes are stored in your profile, so that you can change them afterwards at any time. It is possible to un-subscribe to/cancel the consent to receive this information at any time using the designated link in the news-letter or a relevant message to us, without you being charge within anything other than the transmission costs at the basic rates.
10. Rights to information, correction, deletion, limitation and objection
(1) Furthermore, you have the right to request information about the relevant personal data at any time. This par-ticularly includes the right to information about whether and to what extent we process personal data, where these data originate from and for which purpose the processing takes place. In addition to this, you are enti-tled to the right to correction or deletion of your data, to request the limitation of processing or to raise an objection to the processing. The right to cancellation of granted consents (e.g. for the receipt of advertising) remains unaffected. You also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority.
(2) You may assert all rights against us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact details provided in the “Responsible party” section.